If you are a co-parent in Pennsylvania and your ex will not make legal decisions, what can you do? In this video, we explore your options.

If you would like to explore your options regarding co-parenting, you should speak with an experienced West Chester attorney. At Potts, Shoemaker & Grossman, LLC, our attorneys are prepared to assist you in finding the best approach for your individual situation. To schedule a confidential consultation, contact us at (610) 840-2626.