Melissa A. Iacobucci
Melissa Iacobucci is a family law attorney practicing in Chester, Montgomery, and Berks County who devotes her practice solely to divorce, equitable distribution, alimony, APL/spousal support, child support, custody, grandparent and in loco parentis rights, protection from abuse matters, name changes, preparation and enforcement of property settlement agreements, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, and adoption.
After graduating law school, Melissa worked for a general practitioner where she was exposed to several areas of the law, including family law. In 2015, Melissa decided she wanted to practice family law exclusively and had the opportunity to work for a prominent family law attorney in the Philadelphia region. She continued to hone her family law skills at a law firm in Phoenixville before joining Potts, Shoemaker and Grossman in 2022.
As both an advocate and advisor for her clients, she assists them in achieving their goals and objectives through strategic planning and skilled negotiation. She recognizes that each client’s situation is unique and tailors her approach and strategy accordingly. Effective legal representation is not one sizes fits all, and Melissa is dedicated to providing trusted and thoughtful guidance through highly emotional and personal family and financial issues.
A lifelong resident of Chester County, Melissa lives in Phoenixville with her husband, Matt and two daughters, Vivian and Georgia. Their two dogs, Lady and Bama, round out their pack. In her free time, Melissa enjoys reading fiction, riding her Peloton, and watching Philly sports. She and her family enjoy spending time in Ocean City, New Jersey, going for bike rides, and visiting friends and extended family in the surrounding area.
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section.
- Member of the Family Law Sections of the Montgomery Bar Association (MBA) and Chester County Bar Association
- Member of the Doris Jonas Freed Inn of Court
- Past member of the MBA Board of Directors
- Past Co-Chair of the MBA Women in Law Committee
- Member of the Phoenixville Area Children’s Learning Center Board of Directors
- Juris Doctorate – Temple University James E. Beasley Law School in 2011
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Williams College in 2008
- High School – The Shipley School in 2004